Thank you Brigitte over at The Book and The Bone! I feel so honored!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
What was your favorite book as a child?
Giraffe’s Can’t Dance
Which book do you love to hate?
If you had the chance to travel in time (both ways), which century would you visit and why?
I would go to the 19th Century in London because one of my favorite book series is during that time period.
Do you finish the nutella/[insert spread of your choice here] and then put the jar back for others to find, or do you admit to having finished it?
I would admit to have finished it.
Which author is an automatic read for you?
If you had to choose: Twilight or 50 Shade of Grey?
Ugh, this is hard. But Twilight.
Do you read classics?
Sometimes, and by sometimes I mean once a year.
Will you be watching the new Shadowhunters series?
I will be, even though I hated the first episode
How do you celebrate the new year?
I stay up until midnight for the countdown and drink sparkling grape juice.
Would you read a book just to rant about it/make fun of it?
Yes, I often just go through the bad books to make fun of it.
Do you agree with the philosophical theory that feeling emotions towards books/series/films/fictional situations is inappropriate because we know it’s not real and therefore shouldn’t feel anything?
No, I don’t agree with that at all.
My Eleven Random Facts:
- I am obsessed with a cereal called Marsh Mellow Mateys.
- I am a huge shipper of Destiel.
- Mexican food is my favorite food.
- I hate gift cards.
- I lately, I have an addiction to fanfiction.
- I play the cello.
- I am obsessed with green apple fruit snacks.
- I have a big, fat unicorn named Charlie.
- Even though I love the TV show Supernatural, I haven’t watched seasons 9, 10, or 11.
- Mountain Dew is my favorite soda.
- I grew up watching Friends, I have all seasons!
Kelly @ Stellar Scrutiny
Fafa @ FaFa’s Book Corner
Kiwi @ Kiwi Reads
Katerina (Kat) @ Bookbox by Kat
Brittany @ The Grisha Lieutenant
Yasmin @ The Wild Readers
My Questions For My Nominees:
- What is your main fandom?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Do you have an OTP (one true pairing), if so, who?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What are your favorite and least favorite colors?
- What mythical creature do you think you would be?
- What book/book series got you into reading?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Cake or Pie?