- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
- I absolutely, positively, hate squash. All squash. Pumpkin, its all very nasty!
- I dyed the back of my hair dark brown.
- After reading the Harry Potter series, I waited for my Hogwarts letter. Every bird that flew past the house, I thought was an owl delivering my letter. Sadly my letter never came.
- I am one of those poor people who get books based on their covers.
- I absolutely love horror movies even though I am a huge scaredy-cat.
- I am learning how to speak Spanish, though whenever my Spanish-speaking friends ask me to say something, I seem to lose all knowledge on the language.
- If I were in Star Wars, I would be on the Dark Side.
- After reading the book “It” by Stephen King, I thought that the clown was under my bed every night.
- I took my aptitude test and I am Divergent! You cannot control me!
- I never fail to cry at those ASPCA commercials.
- I can only remember my vowels in Spanish…
- Favorite singer/band? Panic! At the Disco
- If you were going to be sorted into the 4 Houses, which house would you be in? Ravenclaw
- Least Favorite Series? The Night House Series
- Favorite literary couple that you ship? Ummmm… Fourtris (Four and Tris from the Divergent series)
- Favorite Disney movie? Mulan
- If you could travel free for a month, where would you go? Savannah, Georgia. New York City, New York. Tokyo Japan.
- TV Series that you love? Scandal!!!
- Which social media would you choose? Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr? Tumblr, for sure!
- Pet Peeves you hate the most? People who sit next to on the bus when there are other seats, double negatives, people who read aloud… People who say that the Hunger Games and Divergent are the same thing.
- YA Contemporary or YA Fantasy? YA Fantasy
- Hunger Games or Divergent? Divergent. I only like the first book in the Hunger Games Trilogy.
- What book are you most looking forward to this year? A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- Who would be your fictional best friend? Cather from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- *poof* I am a genie! What are your three wishes? I would like a Maine Coon Cat, for Destiel to be canon, and a life time supply of mascara.
- Enough of all those heroes, who’s your favorite villain? Lucifer in Supenatural!
- What Greek God are you most like? *takes quiz* Dionysus!
- What decade would you want to live in for the rest of your life? Erm, the 90’s
- How many books do you own? *cries* 19
- What fictional universe would you hate to live in? Obviously Panem in the Hunger Games series. For extremely obvious reasons.
- Which author do you wish wrote more books? Veronica Roth
- Do you play any instruments? Yes, I play the best instrument in the whole wide world, the cello.
- What’s your least favorite romance in any book? Instalove, because it is generally poorly written.
Cat @ The Book Finch
Melaine @ Books Are My Children
Kat @ BookBox By Kat
Ana @ Percy Reads
Cath @ Trust in the Words
Lila @ The Bookkeeper’s Secrets
Brigitte @ The Book and The Bone
Kiwi @ Kiwi Reads
Brittany @ The Grisha Lieutenant
Stefanie @ Your Daughter’s Bookshelf
Bree @ The Literary Hellion
Questions for my beautiful nominees:
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would you want to meet?
- When did you know that you wanted a blog?
- What is your favorite book series?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your patronus?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Which character, out of all the books you have read, did you like the least?
- What is your latest obsession?
- Would you rather be a demigod or a wizard?
- Favorite music genre?